PR Fitness Shipping Policy
When receiving equipment from PR Fitness please ensure you are aware of any special services that have been requested as part of the order. This includes a truck with a lift gate, residential delivery, or a dock to dock delivery. All of our equipment ships curbside but can include special services. When we ship equipment on a truck with a lift gate, it is because the equipment is too heavy to safely remove from the freight truck. If a freight company calls to ask if you will waive the lift gate requirement let them know you will not. The equipment we ship with a lift gate is too heavy to remove from the back of a 53’ truck without the risk or injury, do not give the freight company the approval to deliver without a lift gate, if they offer to deliver it on a truck without a liftgate politely refuse their proposition and have them schedule the delivery on a truck with a lift gate.
- Inspection: Please proceed with an initial inspection of the equipment when it arrives. Any shortages or damage must be indicated clearly on the carriers delivery receipt.
- Please record any damages to equipment as soon as it arrives with pictures and write a description of the damage on the carriers delivery receipt and have the delivery truck driver sign receipt.
- Make a copy of the delivery receipt and contact PR Fitness.
- If any problems arise at the delivery, please ask the delivery driver to wait and contact Rob at (405) 312-2981 or Michael at (405) 607-0022 immediately, we may be able to solve the problem and prevent any issues or re-delivery charges.
- We have a 14 Day return policy - In the event you are not happy with your purchase, we offer a 14 day satisfaction policy less 25% re-stocking fee, loss of delivery fees and charges for returned or refused shipments. The customer is responsible for the cost to ship the equipment back to PR Fitness Equipment